Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. IGTR reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any Ireason. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
Candidates belonging to the reserved categories should substantiate their claim by enclosing a certificate issued by competent authority. In case of OBC category, candidate must produce the certificate from competent authority certifying tha he/she does not belong to creamy layer. In case of PAPs (Project Affected Persons) certificate to be produced from Regional Officer of M.I.D.C.
Individual application forms are required for each course
- Tool Room is not responsible for any postal delay / misplacement.
- The numbers of seats advertised are provisional and the Tool Room reserves the rights to alter the number of seats.
- The rules made by the Tool Room regarding the selection and the closure of admissions shall be final and binding.
- Candidates are advised to refer the prospectus for further details.
- Hostel facility may be made available for boys and girls separately.