Production Center - Infrastructure
Eligible candidates will be offered admission on first - come - fist - served basis on depositing Registration fees (as per course details), by DD in favour of Indo-German Tool Room, Aurangabad along with filled Admission form. Admission Form along with Prospectus can be obtained in person from IGTR. Aurangabad /Pune Sub Centre / Nagpur Sub Centre or on request for Admission Form on E-mail by giving full postal Address. Registration fee is converted as security deposit on confirmation of admission & will be refunded on course completion only.
- Admission are open for Boys & Girls
- Admission Process for individual course as indicated in course details.
- No Tution fees for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category should substantiate their claim by enclosing a
- Cast certificate issued by competent authority.
Separate hostel facilities may be provided for outstation boys & girls subject to the availability of the
accommodation at the discretion of the institute on extra cost as applicable.
RULES FOR AWARDING OF CERTIFICATE
The evaluation system consists of contineous assessment of each module / subject to assess
the performance of trainee. Trainees who qualify in the examination shall be placed in three divisions
according to the average marks obtained.
i.e. Distinction >= 85% First Class >= 70%, Second Class >= 60% &< 70%, Pass >= 50% & <60%
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS FOR TRAINEES
- IGTR reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Registrations fee is nonrefundable, in case any candidate cancels his admission for any reason.
- Admission to the course will be given only on deposition of first semester fees by DD & on submission of relevant documents.
- Registration fee will be converted as security deposit after comfirmation of admission along with payment of requisite fee by the trainee and shall be refunded on successfully completion of the course/cancellation of admission after payment of requisite fee for first semester.
- Courses fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Registration / course fee is nontransferable
- Course fee for the higher / next semester has to be paid within one week from the starting date of semester and all the candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to fill in fresh application form within one week from the starting date of each
semester. Late fee of Rs. 100/- per day will be required to be paid in both the cases.
- Insurance & other charges as specified for the course to be paid bt the trainee in addition to the course fee as applicable.
- All the trainees will ensure discipline within the campus.
- Trainee shall be required to wear uniform and shoes as prescribed by the institute and posses l-card compulsory during training.
- Mobile phone, Pen drive, CD or any other related items are not permitted inside IGTR premises.
- Regular attendance will have to be maintained by the trainee as per course schedule & 90% attendance is compulsory in all subjects individually.
- Trainees will abide by the examination rules and regulations displayed on Notice Board of IGTR and as amended from time to time.
- Leave without information/ permission will not be entertained.
- Trainees going on leave or to home during vacation should inform the course co-ordinator compulsory.
- All the internal assessments, assignments, evaluations will have to be attended / completed from time to time as per course schedule only.
- No trainee shall organize/conduct any meeting within the campus.
- The machines / equipment / Furniture must be handled carefully. No act of damage to IGTR properly shall be carried out by the trainee, any loss or damage to property, fine as charged to be paid by the trainee.
- Trainee have to ensure the proper utilization of IGTR property including water & Electricity usage.
- Smoking & chewing tobacco, possessing or drinking Alcholic beverages in any form is strictly prohibited within IGTR premises.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the Premises.
- Writing any comment/ Remarks / Name on Doors, Walls, Toilet, Notice Board is strictly prohibited.
- Study material will be provided on extra cost as applicable.
- Working hours will be 8 hrs / day (excluding lunch) in different shifts / timing as prescribed by the institute.
- Violations of above & any other Rules, Regulations, Disciplines and conduct etc. are liable for disciplinary action.