STATEMENT OF BOARDS,COMMITTEES AND OTHER BODIES CONSISTING TWO OR MORE PERSONS CONSTITUTED AS ITS PART OR FOR THE MEMBERS OF ITS DIVISIONS AND AS TO WHETHER MEETINGS OF THOSE BOARDS, COUNCILS, COMMITTEES AND OTHER BODIES ARE OPEN TO PUBLIC OR THE MINUTES OF SUCH MEETINGS ARE ACCESSIBLE FOR PUBLIC.
(Under Section 4(1)(b)(vii) of Right to Information Act 2005)
The various Boards/Councils/Committees constituted and functioning in this office are as follows:
- General Body: It consists of not less than 14 members nominated by Govt. of India. Addl. Secretary and DC (SSI), Govt. of India is the Chairman. The Body normally meets once in a year and approves the Audited Annual accounts, Annual Report and other matters recommended by the Governing council. General Manager is the Member Secretary to the Governing Council.
- Governing Council : It consists of not less than 14 members nominated by the Govt. of India. Additional secretary and DC (SSI), Govt. of India is the Chairman. General Manager is the member Secretary of Governing Council. The Governing Council approves the plan and projections, budget and expenditure and formulates policies for the Society. The detail powers of the Governing Council are prescribed in the Memorandum of Association and Rules Regulations of the Society.
- Purchase Committee : There are three tier Purchase Committees to regulate the purchases of the Society. Officials from Govt. of India, Governing council member, outside expert and officials of IGTR are the members in the Purchase Committee.
- Canteen Committee: Canteen Committee consists representative from officers, workmen and trainees of the Centre. It advises for smooth running of the Canteen.
- Tender Committee : It consists of officials from Marketing Training and Production Deptt. It advises on finalization of quotation to be submitted to the customers.
- Examination Committee: The Committee comprises members of officials from Training Deptt. and representative from Br. MSME Development Institute, Aurangabad. The committee conducts examination and responsible for publication of result.